1. What's something you miss about the 1980's? If you're too young to miss the 80's how about the 90's?
Believe it or not, I miss the clothing... and how I looked in the clothing! We had pants that went up to our waists with pleats and tapered ankles. We could wear parachute pants with torn up sweatshirts hanging off of one shoulder and big puffy hair. I was a dancer in the 80's - so these clothes looked like, totally awesome!
2. Do you have a library card? If so, how often do you visit?
I do have a library card, and I don't visit often enough - as the library fines I have recently racked up can attest. It's a very small library in a small library system, so there aren't too many books to choose from. You go in for a series, and several books from the series are missing... But, at least we have a library!
3. What's the secret to success?
Don't sweat the small stuff - and it's all small!
4. This is National Backyard Games week...what's your favorite backyard game?
Either Bocce Ball or Croquet - especially with big floppy hats and ice cold drinks in hand!
5. If I dropped by today what would I find on your coffee table?
Nothing, as I don't have a coffee table :(. We have a small house and no room for one. In the past (about three years ago) it would have been a cool book on Arizona or the National Parks, remotes, cracker crumbs and ice cream cup rings! Oh, and coasters no one bothers to use!
6. Do you own a bicycle? When was the last time you rode a bicycle? Is that something you enjoy?
I do have a great bike and I haven't been on it for months! I even have a neat Aloha drink holder and a helmet with flowers - and it's still sitting in the garage. I need to get out there and RIDE as I do enjoy it, once my muscles stop burning from all of the hills and I get in to shape... but like the lottery, you can't win if you don't play!
7. What's your favorite cheese?
Being lactose intolerant, I am not a huge cheese fan... but I have been known to throw caution to the wind if someone places a hunk of Jarlsberg in front of me - especially paired with French bread and Granny Smith apples! YUM!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Okay - now I need to start riding my bike! The weather went from chilly to hot like that and I just need to do it. It just might help me get closer to my 80's physique... now we just need to find those pants from the 80's - get away from the stupid low rise jeans that gives everyone a muffin top. (that's why I buy boy jeans... they at least fit better!)