Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

ff #11

I'm a day late and always short... but here is my
 

Following Fridays



Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. It's a great way to meet new blogger friends. This weeks question is:

This week's question is from Jennifer at Book Den

Q: Go count the number of unread books sitting on your shelf?  How many?

A: Well… I actually only counted the ones I want to read, as some are mine, some belong to my husband (which I haven’t read, and probably won’t) and some belong to the kids… plus those books that have been handed down or dragged around since college…  So, with that said:

Physically on the shelf – 112
On my Kindle (which I think count in their own right….) – 115


That’s a grand total of (uh-oh..math): 227

Looks like I have plenty of reading material on hand, and absolutely NO excuse to buy more books…but we shall see if I can stick to that one!

Looking forward to seeing EVERYONE next week…as it will be MY turn!  YAY!  Put your thinking caps on.  Hint, think of your favorite characters and throwing them together…


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...