Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Know Me Better #4

"Know Me Better" is a new weekly meme hosted by I Am A Reader Not A Writer. Each week five questions are asked as a way for your readers to get to know you better. Want to play along? It's easy! Just click the link above to take you over to the host's page. From there, copy and paste the meme image into your blog along with the meme code. Link back to the host and you're done.

If you could meet one person who has died who would you choose?
Queen Elizabeth I, but she would have to be in a good mood.
Chocolate or Vanilla?

I am not a plain vanilla fan, but I am allergic to most chocolates... :(  Can I say Caramel?
What do you do in your free time? 

Read - I love reading! (thus this blog!)  I also like to crochet.  Just finished two afghans for two children, and working on the third for the third... Did that make any sense?
What movie are you looking forward to this year?
Since I don't pay a whole lot of attention to movie, since we don't have tv, I would have to say Anonymous would be what I am looking forward to... back to that whole Queen Elizabeth thing!
Spontaneity or Planning Ahead?
Since we feel like whenever we make plans, Someone is laughing, we fly by the seat of our pants a lot... like selling EVERYTHING and moving to England for a year!  I sure do miss that corner bar we sold!  Personally, I don't think I could plan my way out of a paper bag!  Spontaneity is the way I roll!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...