Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Know Me Better #3

"Know Me Better" is a new weekly meme hosted by I Am A Reader Not A Writer. Each week five questions are asked as a way for your readers to get to know you better. Want to play along? It's easy! Just click the link above to take you over to the host's page. From there, copy and paste the meme image into your blog along with the meme code. Link back to the host and you're done.

This week's questions:
If you could travel in a Time Machine would you go back to the past or into the future?
The past, definitely.  Kind of like Tarot cards...I don't want to know anything about the future!  'When' would I go?  Several places, as historical fiction is one of my favorite genres...as long as I can stuff my pockets with hand sanitizer!  Would love to see the court of Queen Elizabeth, live in Jane Austen's time...all with one caveat...I would have to be nobility, as I don't make deals with peasants...or want to be one!

Nickname?
None that I want to share.  My family has one for me...but anyone else who uses it does so knowing that they will be hurt in some fashion.  I even cringe when my family does use it (childhood family...not the beautiful one I have created!)

What was your favorite children's book?
First one, off the top of my head would be Edith and Mr. Bear of the Lonely Doll series.  Next...Ten Apples Up On Top!

If you were a super hero what would your kryptonite be?
At the moment... brownies.  I have a batch in the fridge that I tell myself not to eat...and I do anyway.  Most people who don't want to eat something throw it out... I am even powerless to do that!

Hot or Cold?
Neither... I feel miserable in the heat and the cold, even though bundled, just goes straight to my core and I can't stop shaking!  If I could find someplace that is temperate ALL year, with varying skies, gets no hotter than 80, but no cooler than 60... I would be a happy duck...oh...and NO humidity!
But if I really had to choose...I would go with cold... you can always wear lots of layers...can only take off so many in polite society!

Would love to hear your answers!  These are great questions... looking forward to more!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...