Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

ff 4


 
 

Last week's question was ( I know... Doing things a little differently.  I missed last week, and like the question so much better than this week's .... ):


Q. If you could write yourself a part in a book, what book would it be and what role would you play in that book?
A:  Tough question.  Having read several other responses first (I know... but it really isn't cheating, since I am not copying their answers....I think....), my gut response would be a Jane Austen story.  But, which one and who would I be?  Do I make up a character and insinuate myself into the story...thus changing it?  Do I become one of the lead characters and play along?  Or, do I take one of the minor characters and and change things that way?  Should I become Mary Bennet in Pride and Prejudice and force Mr. Collins to notice me... the way he reads Fordice's Sermons makes me swoon!  Should I be Lucy Steele in Sense and Sensibility and not confide in Elinor Dashwood about my secret love?
I think it would be fascinating to be in a Jane Austen novel.  Her characters are so well-drawn and to be able to live in Regency England would definitely be a challenge as well as educational!

What about you?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...