Friday, July 15, 2011

FF #1

This is my first Follow me Friday!



This week's question comes from Angela @ Angela's Anxious Life

"What do I do when I am not Reading?"

So many things...  Do you mean that I cannot read all day long?  Whenever I want?  Right now, I am trying to find a job, I follow book reading blogs, try to do some form of exercise, learning to knit, love to crochet, definitely spend time with family - drinks and homemade guacamole at the end of the work day, watch movies or M*A*S*H.....LIFE!

How about you?  What do you do when you are not reading?

7 comments:

  1. It sounds like you keep busy in the real world. its been fun seeing what people do in their non-bookish time. New Follower!
    ~Rebecca
    www.bendingthespine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm new to #FF, but have a happy friday and have a great weekend! New follower
    Check out my #FF www.thefictionfairy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also looking to find a job too. This is not a fun economy.

    New follower. Please come visit me at http://thebookaddictnet.blogspot.com/2011/07/follow-friday-2.html#comments

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, that's totally cool that you can knit and crochet! I want to learn how to, I've heard it's so relaxing! Family time is also amazing!! Great blog, I'm now following! Here's my post: http://tiny.cc/rezkh

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping through. New follower! I enjoy knitting although I haven't done it in quite awhile. I'd really like to learn to crochet.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  6. I crochet too!! Knitting and I do not get along, but that's okay :o) Good luck!!

    Mickey @ imabookshark

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there! new blog follower from follow friday, little late but oh well! love your page and i'm lookin forward to seeing more of your posts. hope you will stop by my blog and follow me! =]


    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to post a comment. If you leave a link to yours, I would love to visit... but it may take a few days before I comment or explore!

Sorry about the word verification - I hate them, too - but I hate vulgar spam more!

Have a Fabuloso Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...