Wow, I guess I have been doing this for a little bit - 46 different Top Ten lists. So, here are some of my favorites! What a great way to get to know people - see what their favorite Top Ten lists are!
ps...there isn't any rhyme or reason to my order - just trippin down memory lane to find these!
1. Ten things I would like to see in literature! Yup, we all wish that authors could read our minds and write books that would interest us. Here's what I had to say on this issue.
2. Resolutions are always fun. Looking back, I wonder how many I actually accomplished last year or even started working on this year... (This year I have done 2... not too good. Yup, finally finished the Divergent series, and doing well on my 42 books goal so far! 2014?! ZERO!)
3. Beach Reads! Summer is here, in all of its 100+ degree glory. But, if you are slipping off someplace where you will have a chance to read, these books are still at the top of my Recommend List!
4. Can't leave Jane out! Here are some of my favorite Jane Austen-esque books!
5. Even though this is from 2012, once again, these are books I would recommend. New to me Authors which have become favorites!
6. It seems that I have written lists about books that I have really liked, and this one is no exception. Here is a list of Oldies but Goodies!
7. Confession time! Here is a list of my bookish confessions. Amazing how true they still are!
8. I love a quotable book. Here are some of my favorite book quotes.
9. Then there are great characters. Here is my list of favorite characters. Who are some of your favorites?
10. One of these days, I will read some of these. The titles still crack me up. This one is good for a giggle!
Can't wait to hear what some of your favorite Top Tens were! Thanks for stopping by!