Thursday, April 4, 2013

d is for...

...DONUTS!

Donuts vs Apples
Man... I have been craving DONUTS lately! What does this mean for someone who is *trying* to be gluten-free?

Probably that donuts have all of those things which are forbidden, but make them irresistible.  Fat, Wheat, Sugar?!?  YUM!

What's your favorite?  It's a toss-up for me.  I would be torn if there were both a maple bar and a lemon danish... what the heck...I will take both!

Now... where did I leave those carrot sticks?!? 

Enjoy your day!

8 comments:

  1. Chocolate frosted!

    When I was younger my favorite was bavarian creme but I think that would make me sick if I ate it now lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donuts go perfectly well with C for Coffee which I'm drinking right now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love donuts! All kind of donuts except chocolate ones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm...donuts! My favorite is the buttercrunch kind from Dunkin' Donuts. Delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there. I have put a link to your blog on my post for F on the A - Z Challenge which is for Saturday. My son Rocco is picking a number on the linky list at random and I post the link for each day. Hope you don't mind.

    Donuts are brilliant. Krispy Kreme have just hit over here in the UK and I just can't get enough!

    Cheers,

    W,

    ReplyDelete
  6. I almost never have a donut, but I WANT one! Honey-glaze and lemon-filled are my favs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maple bar, no question about it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to post a comment. If you leave a link to yours, I would love to visit... but it may take a few days before I comment or explore!

Sorry about the word verification - I hate them, too - but I hate vulgar spam more!

Have a Fabuloso Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...