Pages

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

March Reviews

WOW! How did it get to be March, already?!?!  When did that happen?  I have been so involved with school and schtuff that February got away from me.
Looking forward to everyone's review for this month.  Always on the look-out for new books to read.  Now, I just hope that the library gets in some of the books I want to read so I can get going on my list!
Here's a quick recap of the Categories:
  1. To the Screen
  2. Another Voice
  3. Opposites Attract
  4. Five Star Day
  5. XyZ pdQ
  6. It's My Birthday
  7. From One Place
  8. It's All about Me
  9. Visit an Old Friend
  10. Look at the Pretty Pictures
  11. She Made Me Do It
  12. I Couldn't Help Myself
  13. To Be or Not to Be
Once again, in the Linky, put your Name and the # (number) of the Category that the Review fits for this Challenge.


Hope you are enjoying this challenge.  I sure enjoy reading your reviews!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...