Monday, December 17, 2012

i'm in a book....





well...my Blog is at least!  Check out this e-mail that I got...


Hello Cinder fans! Remember way back in August, when we had a blog post asking you, the bloggers, to post your review links of Marissa Meyer’s Cinder, because we said we were cooking up a special surprise for you? Well, I am finally able to share with you the surprise.

In the upcoming Cinder paperback, there is one page devoted to you,  the book bloggers who supported Cinder. I’ve attached a watermarked image of the page for you to see how your blog is featured. I’m also attaching a special badge that you are more than welcome to post on your blog, announcing that you are in the Cinder paperback.

I hope you like what we came up with!

The Cinder paperback goes on sale January 8, 2013! The paperback will include the following bonus material:
-Special bonus story, entitled Glitches
-Q&A with author Marissa Meyer
-Reader’s Guide
-Sneak peek of Scarlet

How cool it that!?!  Way cool!  Now I have to get my hot little hands on it, and so do you!  Check to see if your favorite blog (besides mine, of course) is listed too!

YAY!

1 comment:

  1. Gah! That really is cool. And I like the fact that they are also including a Q&A with the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to post a comment. If you leave a link to yours, I would love to visit... but it may take a few days before I comment or explore!

Sorry about the word verification - I hate them, too - but I hate vulgar spam more!

Have a Fabuloso Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...