Thursday, May 31, 2012

follow friday - Pairings

What a fun question this week on

Parajunkee & Alison Can Read
Featured bloggers this week are: Sinnful Books and Books of Love.  Put these two together and you get a question like:

Q: You are a matchmaker - your goal, hook up two characters from two of your favorite books.  Who would it be?  How do you think it will go?

A: I think I would take Evie from the Paranormalcy series with Jackson from Tempest and put them together.  At first, I think it would take Jackson a little while to turn away from his girlfriend, but once he gets to know the quirky Evie, things would go swimmingly.  Evie needs a guy like Jackson to put a little 'normal' into her life and she can help Jackson with his whole time traveling conundrum and who is behind it - and maybe Evie can use tripping with Jackson to get some answers of her own!

This was hard - as you like who the characters are with in their series - but it would be interesting to change things up a bit!

Notice how I didn't do anything with Jane Austen's characters? I felt that they were pretty good matches - but it might be a fun exercise to mix up couples in those stories... now you will have to check back to see who I matched with whom!

Who would you pair up from your favorite stories?  Thanks for stopping by!


17 comments:

  1. Ooooh, it would be fun to mix and match Jane Austen characters! PAINFUL. But fun.

    Old follower :-)

    Here's my FF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read either book unfortunately, but it sounds like it would be a fun couple to read!

    (Followed via RSS)

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow - hope you read these some day - I love the Paranormalcy series!

      Delete
  3. Hopping through. I haven't read Tempest, but I love Evie. I can't wait for Endlessly to come out.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Evie to little bits and pieces!! I haven't read Tempest yet but any pairing with Evie has to be a good thing???!!!
    New Follower here, Yippee Skippy!
    Stop by my Match ?
    Happy FF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read either book but it sounds like a great pair!

    New follower :) Happy reading
    My FF Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the follow - returned the favor! Hope you get to them - they are fun reads!

      Delete
  6. Haven't read the series but they sound like an amazing pair

    New GFC follower. Do follow me too.

    Here is my FF post

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in the same shoes as Book me! Haven't read Tempest yet, but Evie is a great character.

    New follower. My #FF

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haven't read either books. New followers :)
    Alexia - My FF Post

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have Tempest sitting on my shelf and I really would like to read it! I haven't read any of the Paranormalcy series either!

    New follower via GFC.

    Kayla @ Bengal Reads (YA Blog) & Reading On The Wild Side (Adult Blog)

    "Click Here" To view my #FF post for Bengal Reads

    "Click Here" To view my #FF post for Reading On The Wild Side

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eek, I haven't read either of these! My TBR just keeps growing! Old follower. My Follow

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't wait to read them both :D
    New Follower here, love your blog:D Please check out mines if you get a chance:
    www.bookishtimes.blogspot.co.uk
    shahnila x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Never read these, sounds good.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/06/feature-follow.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Eevie. I haven't read the Tempest, but I would be interested to see her paired with someone new. And she would definitely be a good person to have around in the midst of a mystery (because she's so persistent... and she has Tasie!)

    New Follower! Happy FF!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have read Paranormalcy but not the other book. But Evie would be a great match for any lucky person! Thanks for stopping by my blog and your right Elizabeth wouldn't let anyone have Darcy. New follower here via GFC
    Krista
    Book Review Club

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I haven't read any so I couldn't tell but it sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to post a comment. If you leave a link to yours, I would love to visit... but it may take a few days before I comment or explore!

Sorry about the word verification - I hate them, too - but I hate vulgar spam more!

Have a Fabuloso Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...