Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

top ten Favorite Characters


Top Ten All Time Favorite Characters in Books

Featured Meme from The Broke and The Bookish

     1.      Elizabeth Bennet in Jane Austen’s Pride &Prejudice - Lizzy Bennet is the ultimate in perfect characters - she's intelligent and has a sharp wit, she's human and doesn't mind acknowledging that fact, and she fell for a man because of his house!
     2.      Anne Elliot and Captain Wentworth in Persuasion by Jane Austen (they make such a wonderful couple and didn’t want to list a book twice!) - I love this tale of second-chance love.
     3.      Anne Frank in Diary of a Young Girl - This story has stayed with me for years - what an amazing girl in the face of such horror!
     4.      Einstein in Emily and Einstein by Linda Francis Lee - This quirky dog was great and made me wonder what my dog thinks.
     5.      Merlin in Once and Future King by T.H. White - Hey, I want this wizard on my side, teaching me how to be a better ruler - and a better person.
     6.      Evie, or Evelyn Green, in the Paranormalcy series by Kiersten White - She's sassy, she's smart - she's a teenager - and she carries a pink taser with rhinestones!
     7.      Mr. Bear in Edith and Mr. Bear – The Lonely Doll Series by Dare Wright - He's a wise bear with a big heart!
     8.      Bubbles Yablonsky in the Bubbles books by Sarah Strohmeyer - When I need a giggle, I turn to Bubbles to make me laugh!
     9.      Winnie-the-Pooh created by A.A. Milne - Who doesn't love a cuddly ol' bear all stuffed with fluff!
     10.   Warwick Lawton in A Weekend with Mr. Darcy by Victoria Connelly - He made the story!

     Looking forward to seeing who your all-time favorite book characters are!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...