Top Ten All Time Favorite Characters in Books
|Featured Meme from The Broke and The Bookish|
1. Elizabeth Bennet in Jane Austen’s Pride &Prejudice - Lizzy Bennet is the ultimate in perfect characters - she's intelligent and has a sharp wit, she's human and doesn't mind acknowledging that fact, and she fell for a man because of his house!
2. Anne Elliot and Captain Wentworth in Persuasion by Jane Austen (they make such a wonderful couple and didn’t want to list a book twice!) - I love this tale of second-chance love.
3. Anne Frank in Diary of a Young Girl - This story has stayed with me for years - what an amazing girl in the face of such horror!
4. Einstein in Emily and Einstein by Linda Francis Lee - This quirky dog was great and made me wonder what my dog thinks.
5. Merlin in Once and Future King by T.H. White - Hey, I want this wizard on my side, teaching me how to be a better ruler - and a better person.
6. Evie, or Evelyn Green, in the Paranormalcy series by Kiersten White - She's sassy, she's smart - she's a teenager - and she carries a pink taser with rhinestones!
7. Mr. Bear in Edith and Mr. Bear – The Lonely Doll Series by Dare Wright - He's a wise bear with a big heart!
8. Bubbles Yablonsky in the Bubbles books by Sarah Strohmeyer - When I need a giggle, I turn to Bubbles to make me laugh!
9. Winnie-the-Pooh created by A.A. Milne - Who doesn't love a cuddly ol' bear all stuffed with fluff!
10. Warwick Lawton in A Weekend with Mr. Darcy by Victoria Connelly - He made the story!
Looking forward to seeing who your all-time favorite book characters are!