Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

m is for... Movies n the Man in my life


    Here are a few of my favorite movies!

I love movies!  We don't have cable *gasp*
so our nice flat screen is purely for movies.
I love settling in for a good movie, and hate when you have spent two hours on a bad movie!  But it's nice to be transported once in a while to a different world or time and watch a story unfold before you!
I am also one of those 'mood' movie watchers.  Do you ever find yourself in a mood for a certain type of movie?  I admit, I love a good Rom-Com... but a funny action-adventure is good too... Have you seen "Nothing to Lose"?  Lots of Language, but quite humourous!




and now, for something completely different...
here is a poem about someone special
                                          in my life.... mind you.... I am not a poet!

Man who has captured my heart, and
Always there when I need him.  He is simply
Xtraordinary,
And always
Makes me laugh!
I love this man, because he
Likes me a lot, too.
Lives for the moment – especially together…
Imbues my life with Wonder as he loves the
Outdoors.
Now you can see why I am so lucky!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...