The Challenge: To read 12 books from your "to be read" pile during 2012
- Each of the 12 books must have been on your "to be read" list for AT LEAST one full year, so no books published after Jan. 1, 2011 counts towards this challenge.
- You have to post a list of your 12 book choices (along with two alternates, if you'd like) on your blog and post it to Adam's Mr. Linky here. This gives you a homebase for the challenge, where you keep track of your progress.
- Every listed book must be read and reviewed by December 31, 2012. Review can be posted on blogs, Goodreads, Amazon, etc.
- Leave comments on the main challenge post updating everyone on your progress and, if you finish the challenge, you'll be entered in a giveaway for a $50 Amazon gift card or the equivalent at The Book Depository
- Crossovers with other challenges are acceptable (thank god) as long as they are brand new to you.
1. Possession by A.S. Byatt
2. Impossible by Nancy Werlin
3. Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
4. A Vintage Affair by Isabel Wolff
5. The Unknown Ajax by Georgette Heyer
6. And Only to Deceive by Tasha Alexander
7. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
8. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
9. Jane by April Lindner
10. Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen
11. The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon
12. The Cookbook Collector by Allegra Goodman
A1. Persuading Annie by Melissa Nathan
A2. Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
ps...all of these books are actually on my overstuffed shelves! Perfect!