Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

rak Wrap Up - September

I want to thank:


Product Image
Chrystal for Entwined  by Heather Dixon


 And  Michelle for 
by Michelle Moran
Product Image





I sent two books as well.  

Chrystal received



 and Molly got


Book Soulmates Isalys and Vanessa from Book Soulmates host the Random Acts of Kindness or R.A.K. .  What a truly wonderful way to share your love of books with others...and to send along smiles!


This was the first time that I have signed up for Random Acts of Kindness, though I have known about it for months.  It was a wonderful experience sending a book to someone and getting the Happy e-mail when they received it.  You know something is on it's way to you...but you don't know what.  Then you open the package...and it is YOU who is doing the Happy Dance!

  Below are a few books that I would love to get my hands on!...but for the 'complete' list, see my GoodReads Wishlist!

Product Image 
by Sarah Pekkanen 


Product Image
by Josephine Angelini 

Product Image
by Janette Rallison (Book 1)
Product Image
by Janette Rallison (Book 2)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...