Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

BTT - Anticipation

What’s the last book you were really EXCITED to read?
And, were you excited about it in advance? Or did the excitement bloom while you were reading it?
Are there any books you’re excited about right NOW?

The last book I was really EXCITED to read was 'Emily and Einstein' by Linda Francis Lee.  I had seen some great reviews for it and when I found it at the library, I grabbed it.  So, yes, I was excited about it in advance, and I am so glad that I did check it out.  Now, I cannot wait to OWN this book, so I can read it again! (See my review here)

Now, I have many books on my plate, and I am very much looking forward to reading None But You and For You Alone both by Susan Kaye.  Persuasion is my all-time favorite Jane Austen story and Captain Wentworth is my hero!

Now I just need more hours in the day so I can READ!

I am looking forward to hearing about your book(s) of anticipation!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...