Pages

Friday, January 29, 2016

Top 10 Re-Reads

This is a cool topic.  There are several books I would love to re-read, but I have so many new books that I want to read more!
The Broke and the Bookish

Here's a list of what I would like to re-read, if I didn't find myself captured by something shiny and new!

1. The Villa by Nora Roberts
 I was a big Nora Roberts fan for a while and this one just seemed more 'real' to me.

2. Emily and Einstein by Linda Francis Lee
I cried at the end. I loved this story.

3. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Hugged this book to my chest when I finished it.  Awesome!

4. Austentatious by Alyssa Goodnight
What a fun premise!  Jane Austen speaking through a journal to a science geek

5. Way of the Peaceful Warrior by Dan Millman
Read it in college and it deserves a re-read

6. Once a Hero by Michael Stackpole
Fantasy that both my husband and I read together and quite enjoyed

7. Charlotte Collins by Jennifer Becton
Wow! What a great Austen-esque book.  I loved the tenderness in this book.

8. Every Day by David Leviathan
I recommend this book to young and old.  What a neat concept and David Leviathan did an excellent job of capturing different lives.

9. The Undiscovered Goddess by Michelle Colston
I laughed my ass off in this one, and learned a whole bunch too!  I want the Goddess Workbook!

10. Stand Up for Your Life by Cheryl Richardson
I need to re-read this one and go through the steps this time.

And here are the ones that I have read a few times... it should be no surprise to those who know me!

1. Persuasion by Jane Austen (three times already!  It's about time for another re-read!)
2. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen (twice)
3. Emma by Jane Austen (glad I re-read this one - enjoyed it much more the second time)

What books do you want to re-read?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...