Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

February ROtB Review Link



Hello!  Happy Valentine's Day - Gotta love a holiday that focuses on Chocolate... oh, yeah, and love too!  Personally, I am going for the Love of Chocolate!

The Linky for our February Reviews is posted below!  It's so neat to see what people are reading and how they are fitting it in to the different Categories.

Here's a quick recap of the Categories:
  1. To the Screen
  2. Another Voice
  3. Opposites Attract
  4. Five Star Day
  5. XyZ pdQ
  6. It's My Birthday
  7. From One Place
  8. It's All about Me
  9. Visit an Old Friend
  10. Look at the Pretty Pictures
  11. She Made Me Do It
  12. I Couldn't Help Myself
  13. To Be or Not to Be
Once again, in the Linky, put your Name and the # (number) of the Category that the Review fits for this Challenge.

I hope you are enjoying this Challenge to your Reading like I am.  I even got my husband to read my favorite book - Persuasion - and he absolutely LOVED it!  He now understands why I walk around speaking funny after I have read Our Dear Jane!  We will have many great reviews to look at by the end of this month from everyone participating.  I hope you will find new books to read - not only from your choices, but those of others!

Happy Reading!

The Linky will be open until March 6th! Make sure you get your February Reviews in for Credit!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...