Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

TT-A Poisoned Season

Here is my Belated Teaser Tuesday... What a neat idea!

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Here is my Teaser:

"From experience I'm keenly aware of the ruinous effect dancing with you in private has on my self-control."

"Lovely though it is to contemplate you losing your self-control, I shan't tempt you further, though I reserve the right to do so in the future...."


page 133 of A Poisoned Season by Tasha Alexander

These few lines, in the middle of the book, have made up my mind to read more in this series.  Luckily, there are three more books after this one!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...