Tuesday, April 30, 2013

i is for...

...I apologize...


How to apologize!

I have become OBE - Overcome by Events!  I haven't been on top of this, and I will also take this time to bow out gracefully!  I would love to do the A to Z Challenge, as it is fun, but I do not have enough time to commit to this cool project, nor do I have time to share the love.

I do hope you will read my occasional reviews and musings.

I hope to have time later to see more of other A to Z Challengers!

Enjoy the weekend! I hope that Spring is on it's way to you!




4 comments:

  1. So sorry you are overloaded! New follower here. I'm stopping by from the "A to Z" challenge and I look forward to visiting again.

    Sylvia
    http://www.writinginwonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Kate! I'm sorry you have to bow out. There's always next year! Wishing you well on everything that's going on!

    Happy A to Z-ing! from Laura Marcella @ Wavy Lines

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kate,
    I don't stop by often enough, nor have I been reading enough to post reviews for the ROTB Challenge (I have managed to do one though), but I stopped by this time to let you know that I nominated you for A Very Inspiring Blogger Award.
    I wrote about why here: http://brandysbustlings.blogspot.ca/2013/04/another-award-very-inspiring-blogger.html
    if you want to check it out and participate, but if not just know that you inspire me to crawl outside my comfort zone!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to post a comment. If you leave a link to yours, I would love to visit... but it may take a few days before I comment or explore!

Sorry about the word verification - I hate them, too - but I hate vulgar spam more!

Have a Fabuloso Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...