Library Book Reading Challenge by My Book Dragon.
This is do-able, as I love going to the library, and really am trying not to buy books unless absolutely necessary. (you should see just how many book cases we have in our house! There are books everywhere!)
Here are the deets:
Our love of reading can be expensive! Not only are we purchasing books but we also need space to keep them. I've started using the library (again) but couldn't find a challenge to help me. Here it is. There are a number of levels, for those who don't have a library card yet to those that live there. Enjoy!
- choose a level - you may move up as needed, just not down.
- check books out of the library
- books may overlap with other challenges
- any format allowed (print, ebook, audio)
- reviews are not necessary but a list of books read is.
- a blog is not necessary, just comment that you want to join in
- board book - 3
- picture book - 6
- early reader - 9
- chapter book - 12
- middle grades - 18
- Young adult - 24
- adult - 36
- just insert IV - 50
Remember those book cases, I still have book challenges from last year that I never completed, to include the TBR Pile Challenge that I still need to get through, and those books are on my book shelves! (love the categories... especially the 'just insert IV")
Wanna join us?!