Sunday, April 1, 2012

a is for... absolutely no idea...


...of what I signed myself up for!  I happened upon Ramblings of a Daydreamer's site today, because the title of her post intrigued me.  So much so that I followed suit, and joined the A to Z Bloggers Challenge... wherein you blog for a Letter a Day, every day (except Sundays) in the month of April.

So... I have no idea where this will take me... and you, Gentle Reader.  But hopefully I will be more ready to the task than I was with my March Madness self challenges (of which I failed horribly!)

This challenge will see a variety of topics from Moi - to include but not limited to photography (still trying to learn more about it), places I have been, things I want to see, or whatever nonsense might be on my mind!

I hope you join me on this crazy adventure... and let me know if you are doing this too! (sign-ups end Monday afternoon).  We will cheer one another on.... I will be looking for comments to start discussions and
              away
                        we
                             go!

6 comments:

  1. Hello! Stopping by for the A to Z Challenge. Happy A to Z blogging. : )

    Susanne
    PUTTING WORDS DOWN ON PAPER

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on signing up for the challenge! Variety is good.

    My theme is Intuitive Eating from A to Z! Check me out if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to read your April Postings. I am still working on a few letters myself, but it's all good.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you saw my post and decided to participate!! It's actually kind of ridiculous how excited that makes me lol.

    I made a list with each letter about a month ago and I've been slowly adding to it, but I know there will be days when I'll have to pull something out of the air and blog as fast as I can...but that's part of the fun! I hope you have a ton of fun with it, and I'll definitely be back to see how you're doing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your thoughts about A-Z echo mine. I love your "A" - absolutely no idea. But I am here...and excited to give this a try. Good luck to us both.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to post a comment. If you leave a link to yours, I would love to visit... but it may take a few days before I comment or explore!

Sorry about the word verification - I hate them, too - but I hate vulgar spam more!

Have a Fabuloso Day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...