Top Ten Most Hilarious Book Titles You’ve Come Across
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists! Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists.
I actually have had my hands on these books, or have actually read them! Love this question!
1. My Nest isn’t Empty, It Just Has More Closet Space by Lisa Scottoline
2. Strangling Your Husband is NOT an Option by Merrilee Boyack
3. Forty Reasons Why Life is more fun After the Big 4-0 by Liz Curtis Higgs
4. Are You There, Vodka, It’s Me, Chelsea by Chelsea Handler
5. Since You’re Leaving Anyway, Take Out the Trash by Dixie Cash
6. Knocked Out by My Nunga-Nungas by Louise Rennison
7. I Almost Divorced My Husband, but I Went on Strike Instead by Sherri Mills
8. You Don’t Sweat Much for a Fat Girl: Observations from the Shallow End of the Pool by Celia Rivenbark
9. The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands by Dr. Laura Schlessinger
10. Bitter is the New Black: Confessions of a Condescending, Egomaniacal, Self-Centered Smart-Ass, or Why You Should Never Carry a Prada Bag to the Unemployment Office by Jen Lancaster
The following are titles that I have recently come across, that deserved to be mentioned!
11. Captain Underpants and the Invasion of the Incredibly Naughty Cafeteria Ladies from Outer Space and the Subsequent Assault of the Equally Evil Lunchroom Zombie Nerds by Dav Pilkey
12. How to Defeat Your Own Clone and Other Tips for Surviving the Biotech Revolution by Kyel Kurpinski
13. I Should be Extremely Happy in Your Company by Brian Hall
14. Cocktail Hour Under the Tree of Forgiveness by Alexander Fuller
15. My Life as a White Trash Zombie by Diana Rowland
16. Stop Dressing Your Six-Year-Old Like a Skank and Other words of Delicate Southern Wisdom by Celia Rivenbark
17. Why You Should Store Your Farts in a Jar and Other Oddball or Gross Maladies, Afflictions, Remedies and Cures by David Haviland
18. Crazy Aunt Purl's Drunk, Divorced, and Covered in Cat Hair: The True-Life Misadventures of a 30-Something Who Learned to Knit After He Split by Laurie Perry
19. You Just Don't Duct Tape a Baby: True Tales and Sensible Suggestions from a Veteran Pediatrician by Norman Weinberger, Allison Pohn
20. Oops! I Forgot My Wife: A Story of Commitment as Marriage and Self-Centeredness Collide by Doyle Roth
I want to thank Bookish Nerd for pointing some of these titles out!
So, Which one of these is your favorite? Which one have you actually read?