Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

know me better part 1 & 2



This new meme is from I am a Reader - Not a Writer!  Sounds like fun!  Each week I will pick 5 questions off of my author interview list to answer. In trying to figure out how to share more about myself I got to thinking that I would love to get to know the readers of my blog better too.  I invite you to share your answers to these questions as well.  You can share them as a comment on this post or share them on your own blog and link up to this post.


I missed the first one...so I will be doing last week's and this week's!

10/06
What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
Tough one...depends on mood, if I am willing to drive, and whether or not the kids came home from college before I had a chance to go to the grocery store.  First reaction, though, is B&J's Phish Food!
What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?

I don't eat this all of the time, but I make an Egg's Benedict that's out of this world!  Start off with Pillsbury biscuits...saute an onion, heat up some turkey, slice up an avocado, throw on a piece of Swiss cheese, top with a fried egg, and the sauce is actually a combo of Hollandaise and Bearnaise (Knorr brand).  WOW!
Night owl, or early bird?
As my husband said, 'kindof a 9 to 5 girl' - I don't like being up late, unless I had a huge nap and can't go to sleep...but not really up before the sun either!
One food you would never eat?
LIVER - I actually had Haggis in Scotland last year!
Skittles or M&Ms?
I have to go with Skittles...only because I am allergic to M&Ms - sad but true


10/13

When you were little, what did you want to be when you "grew up"?
A fireman, believe it or not...this was after wanting to be a doctor, but learning that I had to go to school for EIGHT more years...I switched to nurse...but that was FOUR more years (I was in second grade and the thought of even 10 more years of school was bad enough!)
Black or White?

WHITE all the way...unless it's to wear...then Black..it's more slimming
Favorite Food?

Tough call... there are so many wonderful foods and it all depends on mood, of all things.  I might say Fettucine Alfredo, but so many places do NOT add NUTMEG (which totally makes the sauce!) that I am hesitant to call it a favorite.  A 'go to' food for me would be... CBK's BBQ Chicken Pizza?
You have won one million dollars what is the first thing that you would buy?

After the requisite paying off debt and taking the family on a fantastic voyage!?  Currently, I would go with buying a Bed and Breakfast up in the mountains some where... a place we can call home, while also making money to live on!
Print or Ebook?

Though I have a kindle and enjoy the ability to take 132 books with me wherever I journey, I love the smell and feel of a Print book, flipping the pages and using a pretty bookmark to mark my spot!

Would love to hear a little more about YOU!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...