Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

I won an Award! and passing it on!

Thank you...Thank you!


One of my blogging buddies, Place of Reads, gave me the Liebster Blog Award!! And as excited as I am to have been given an award, I am more excited to talk about some of my favorite blogs:
  1. First Impressions  I LOVE this blog!  It was one of my first Jane Austen-esque blogs that I started to visit, and her Jane-icillin is always the perfect remedy for when I want MORE of a JA story! 
  2. The Book Garden  I came across this site during a 'Follow Me Friday.'  It seems we have similar tastes, and I love the variety of books that she reviews.  It's also a pretty site!
  3. Living, Learning, and Loving Life  I love the tag line "my take on books, kids, and the weirdness of life in general."  Plus, she does weekly book giveaways of books I would love to get my hands on... one of these days!
  4. Paranormal Indulgences  Here is a place I go to in order to find out about YA paranormal books.  Her reviews are quite in depth and makes me add MORE to my TBR pile!
  5. Working for the Mandroid  I came across this site during the Summer Hop GiveAway.  I love the title, the Mandroid is 'cute' and there are great reviews and entries on various things.  Plus...they like cupcakes, and so do I!

The goal of the award is to spotlight up and coming bloggers who currently have less than 200 followers. The rules of the award are:

1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all - have bloggity-blog fun!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...